[visionrehabtherapist] Re: The ultimate VRT basket what should it have

  • From: Sarah Bussey <sarahdbussey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 00:51:07 -0400

Hello!

I would have a variety of different magnifiers, a couple of different color
identifiers/money identifiers including APPS for smartphones/IPADS, money
of different denominations/coins, headphones for training on ATMs.

Great discussion starter!
Sarah D. Bussey
CVRT, COMS, CTVI

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 10:48 PM, Shelley L. Rhodes <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx