[visionrehabtherapist] The ultimate VRT basket what should it have

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 22:48:06 -0400

hello everyone,

I want too pick your brains for something.

Imagine you are at a silent auction or a auction and there is an item called
the VRT toolkit or basket.

What items/things would be in it.  What would get your VRT heart saying "I want
that."

I know we always want or would need and benefit from bump dots.  But what else
would be helpful and essential for this basket to have.

Just wondering smile.

Things I have thought of
bump dots
pens 20/20 and others
signature guides

Help guys.  and let your thoughts run.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

The cure for anything is salt water -- sweat, tears, or the sea. -Isak Dinesen
(pen name of Karen Blixen), author (1885-1962)