[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Making Pancakes

  • From: Penny Reeder <penny.reeder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx,"Renee Fortin" <benay410@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 12:45:55 -0400

I do the same thing. I usually use a 1/3 cup measure, and I also use a timer to decide when to turn -- 3 minutes is just about right with 1 minute or less on the second side.

Oven pancakes are also a great solution (but they are different from the griddle-cooked kind).
Penny
At 11:51 AM 10/28/2010, Lori wrote:
Yes, fwop is what I call the wet sound. Never tried the squeeze bottle, but will have to try it. Depending on desired size I sometimes us a 1/3 or 1/4 measuring cup to get a desired amount of batter.

Lori