[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Making Pancakes

  • From: "Julie Adkins" <jadkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <benay410@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lasmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:51:03 -0400

There are also recipes for making them in the oven or on the stovetop (one
big pan of it that does not have to be flipped).  I've attached two recipes
I've come across (I think in the Braille Monitor).  I've never actually
tried them, though.

Julie Adkins, MA, CVRT

Julie Adkins, MA, CVRT

Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapist

Metrolina Association for the Blind

704 Louise Avenue

Charlotte, NC 28204

704-887-5121

 <http://www.mabnc.org> www.mabnc.org

for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential
message.

  _____