[vip_students] past tutorials

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 10:23:18 -0000

hi folks,

does any one have any of the tutorials that have been put on the list in the past, i know that paul has put some on before and i thought i'd saved them on to the computer but i'm unable to find them, knowing me they will be right under my nose. however the tutorials i'm looking for is disc clean up and defragging.

many thanks

susan
best wishes