[vip_students] Re: mobile corner

  • From: "Tom Langan" <tmlangan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:44:57 +0100

Hi Joe,
what is a  Pen Slim?
Tom.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "vip_ students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9:19 AM
Subject: [vip_students] mobile corner

at last friends i am going to do something about my mobile phone, let me explain up to now i have just used my phone for recieving and making calls, texting, and listening to radio stations, but now, i want to start using it to send e mails, my laptop is on it's last legs, and i use my desktop for all my other work including audio material, so, this morning i went in to my "mail" folder with a view to exploring what is in there, wow, i have messages dating back to last august, do i have to delete them one by one? or can i do it in one fell swoop? if i have to delete them one by one i'll need a whole day to do it, or can i connect it up to my computer and "zap" they're gone, or have i just invented that, incidentally i have a braille pen slim that i use for texting , it's a natty little gadget with a perkins keyboard, anyway, i have a five IOS phone, and want to start to use it more, hope someone can help, god bless, travel safely, joe.