[vip_students] Re: mobile corner

  • From: "Donegal.Jackie" <donegal.jackie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 06:53:58 -0000

hey Susan

what type of phone do you have. if its the standard nokia follow these steps

1 go to settings.
2 select phone settings.
3. go to you hear standby mode and select this option.
4. the first option you should hear is active standby on or off depending on your choice. 5. arrow down to you hear left selection key (key 1) right selection key (key 2) select which one you want recorder on and hit select once more. 6.then just arrow down to you hear recorder and once more hit select and that is it done.

hope that helps
yours Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>