[vip_students] Re: mobile corner

  • From: "Rahim Nazarali" <rahimn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 19:32:06 -0000

Hi Susan,

I hope this email finds you well,
i had the e52 for a short period from last September until last week.
Firstly the phone is thinner and  wider then the e51  which was replaced by
the E52.
The e52 is wider as I said and this means that the keys are bigger/wider so
its easy to navigate around the key pad, and is very good for people with
poor dexterity or who might find it difficult with orientation around a
phone.
The phone also runs a lot faster, when your scroling through menu's, however
I didn't find the callender very accessable with Talks but maybe newer
versions have sorted this problem out.
There is a new charger with the phone, its a USB style charger so something
new from the old Nokia charger.
The batry life is also much better then the e51 and other symbian run phones
that I've used in the past.
One  problem with this phone was the fact that it froze up so much  more
then other symbian phones but as I say I bought this phone when it was first
released last September and the problem may have been ironed out with new
software upgrades.
 overall I would really consider this phone if you are looking for something
new, but if your own phone is working fine stick with that for now.

Kind regards
Rahim