[vip_students] Re: making different in box in outlook

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:21:48 +0100

You can write a message rule and where it says people you put in her name.
Ensure that you have created a new folder in your Inbox prior to making the
message rule. I know how do make message rules for Outlook Express but not for
Outlook. Again  maybe you are accessing via internet, an on-line e-mail
account.
Eleanor