[vip_students] Re: converting publisher to word

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 18:09:18 +0100

I jumped the gun a bit there. My info was dated, so scrap my previous message. I have office XP Home Edition and in it is Microsoft Publisher. With JAWS11, at least the titles of different types of publication are reading. Which version of JAWS have you? What does JAWS say when you open publisher? you may still need sighted assistance at some stage, as I'm still not sure that the text body within a publication can be read by JAWS.