[vip_students] Re: bbc i player

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 19:08:04 +0100

It can be downloaded and thereafter subsequent programmes of interest can be
downloaded and played within a 30 day period.  However, as we have discussed
this is an option only available to those who have paid a TV liscence to the
BBC, which excludes (to the best of my knowledged and I stand corrected)
those living in Irish Republic.  However, as discussed also, the radio
programmes can however be listened to via the iPlayer on-line within
Ireland.  Some other I T buff like Flor might know more about downloading
the radio programmes via iTunes or on to an iPod.  I have not got that far
in my technology yet.