[vip_students] Re: bbc i player

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 22:18:58 +0100

Susan does this help?
BBC iPlayer is the easy-to-use service that lets you access television
programmes via your PC. It offers seven-day catch-up television and now also
incorporates radio 'listen again' and live streaming.
The TV programmes are free for UK licence fee payers, at high quality and
with no advertising. Once you have downloaded a programme to your computer
you have 30 days within which to start watching and seven days to finish
watching it.