[vip_students] Re: avast

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 15:25:17 +0100

Martin,

i have the home version which costs a few hundred dollars less than the
pro.  Yes, the pro version will work on any flavour of windows XP.  I
have Windows XP Home.  Eleanor has mentioned here that she needed to pay
quite a bit to upgrade her standard JAWS to the professional version.
many people aren't happy with this practice by Freedom Scientific - of
charging $300 more for the pro version, and then $85 or $100 for every
JAWS pro version upgrade after that.  I think there are more details at
www.fs.com/ and perhaps also at the Sight & Sound website:
www.sightandsound.co.uk/