[vip_students] audioview

  • From: "joe bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 09:33:21 -0000

hello friends, on this week's audioview i have a very interesting chat with des
kenny CEO of NCBI working for people with sight loss, the topic is "what should
we be saying as people with sight loss to the candidates who call to our door"
well worth a listen, and to my mind a little controversial, also, a phone chat
with gina mcnamara of galway about her venture in to producing a CD, audioview
is transmitted every wednesday afternoon at one thirty on 103.2 dublin city fm,
go to www.dublincityfm.ie and click on "listen live"  the podcast for the
programme should be available for download by this evening, go to
www.audionut.mypodcast.com and click on "audioview"  if you wish at any time to
contact the programme you can e mail me at joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx and put the
word "audioview" in the subject  line, take care, travel safely, joe.