[vip_students] Re: A Thanks Publicly to NCBI

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 03:30:12 +0000

Puzzled by this message where you give part info amd hold back on naming people
Might they not just deserve a private e-mail directed at them and then no
embarrassment. Certainly this message carrying some info leaves me puzzled. If
I was then to approach these very helpful people in the future how would I
identify them?