[vip_students] System Restore Windows XP Pro

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 15:29:41 +0100

Hi
I know jin the past I have discussed this but never implimented it.  I have a
problem with my PC and someone has told me that it is Windows Explorer
crashing.  What is happening is that the computer sort of freezes and I cannot
close documents etc either from the mouse click or via the keyboard.  I had a
look at System Restore right now but I have never done this before and do not
know how to progress.  I want to go back say to the beginning of February as I
know I did not have this problem then but I seem to be given an option to
create a restore point.  Any help please.

Many thanks.