[vip_students] Re: Jaws dongle!

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 16:57:15 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

I am going to be saving the list a bit of time now as I will too I expect be
acquiring Jaws 9 and will file Paul's very good email for future reference!

I understand you to be living in the UK so the best people to contact re
your query is Sight & Sound and ask for technical support.

You could ask for William or the other gentleman whose name I have forgotten
now [smile]

They are the suppliers for the UK!

For all intents and purposes, part of FS.

You will get their number from directory enquiries.

I got their number from Dublin directories without knowing  where in the UK
S & S lived!

 Tony.