[vip_students] Re: Deleting messages from Facebook!

  • From: Jackie McBrearty <teambanglesltd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 07:06:00 +0000

hey Joe

I was fiddling around with messager llast night and I discovered this.
double tap on the message and I swiped to the begining of the message ie hi joe
how are you then use that dreaded router until you hear edit swipe down the two
options here is copy and delete, double tap on delete it will then ask you to
confirm again double tap and message should be gone.

do hope that works

yours
Jackie

Sent from Jackie's iPhone