[vip_students] Transferring MP3s to the C5

  • From: "tony sweeney" <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "the students list" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 09:29:57 -0000

Morning folk,

I have a number of books in MP3 format in 'my favourites' and would like to be able to transfer them to my C5.

One at a time to be transferred and listened to would be fine but if I could transfer more than one that would be even better.

Anyone have experience of doing this and what would be your thoughts?

I do know how to do the transfer.

Are there ways of bookmarking for example?

How much space thus could you pop an ordinary sice book (MP3) on to the device?