[vicsireland] Re: query: Youtube downloads

  • From: "Eamonn X. O'Connor" <EXOConnor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 12:15:43 +0100

Hi Ciaran,

Many thanks for email.

I didn't check my credit card yet, but will take a look over the next day
or so.  Is there a place on the iPhone where you'd go to check  any
purchases -   A setting in either of the stores for example?

So far as I know I was only in Youtube, and not in the iTunes or App store.
I don't think I entered my Apple password either.

Is it possible to download from Youtube,  or just watch /listen?

Regards,

Eamonn

         [vicsireland] Re: query: Youtube downloads

         Ciaran Ferry

                     to:

                       'vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'

                                                                 05/10/2011
11:59

         Sent by:

               vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Please respond to vicsireland

Hi Eamonn,

No, it's not possible to buy content from the youtube app on the iPhone. As
you say - in general the only places you can spend money easily are in
iTunes or the App Store.

I don't really understand how "purchase" was displayed in the iPod either.
Are you sure you weren't in iTunes?

Only material you purchased (or transferred to) the iPhone shows up in the
iPod.

Did you check your credit card for any outgoing transactions to iTunes? Did
you happen to enter your Apple password at any stage on Friday night?

Ciaran