[vicsireland] Re: Microsoft Word Formatting Query

  • From: "Sandberg, Robert" <robert.sandberg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:57:14 +0200

Hi Ulla!
Select the contents of the document with ctrl-A and then copy to
clipboard with ctrl-c. Open a new document and press alt-e for the edit
menu and cursor down until you get to Paste Special.
In there use cursor up and down to select the option Unformatted Text
and press enter. The text you copied to the clipboard should now be
pasted into the new document without any of its previous attributes.
Cheers,
Robbie Sandberg