[vi-kindle] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Craig Werner <craig_werner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 18:21:05 -0400

Gery, Amazon Prime ships using two-day shipping at no cost. However, you have to make sure to use the service since, as others have pointed out, there is an annual subscription fee for Amazon Prime.

Craig

On 8/8/2012 3:27 PM, Gery Gaubert wrote:
I already placed my order.  If I would have joined prime could I have
saved on the shipping and would it have been any quicker?

    Gery D. Gaubert

  Assistant, Information Technology Administrator

  St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office

  office (985) 783-0208

  mobile 504-329-9439

  _ggaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx _

  This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended only for the use
  by the addressee(s) named herein and contain propriety/confidential
  information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you
  are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying
  of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.
  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
  me by telephone (985-783-0208) and permanently delete/destroy the
  original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.