[vi-kindle] (no subject)

  • From: Gery Gaubert <GGaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 14:33:03 -0500

Well if it is just one book a month, I can probably have someone help me with
that.  I don't like to ask but I will if I can save money.  Does the prime
program have anything to do with audible?
I am a member of audible but am thinking of discontinuing since it seems that
most of what I want to read is tts enabled on the kindle or older stuff is
available at the nls site.

Gery D. Gaubert
Assistant, Information Technology Administrator
St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office
office (985) 783-0208
mobile 504-329-9439
ggaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended only for the use by the
addressee(s) named herein and contain propriety/confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments
thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by telephone (985-783-0208) and permanently
delete/destroy the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.