[vi-kindle] Re: New Member

  • From: Tim Emmons <temmons9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 22:33:13 -0500

Good job David and welcome to the world of Kindle and tons of books. I'm taking
mine to the beach this week, and between that, and my iPad for podcasts and the
like, I don't think I'll be taking any other book reader, the kindle will go
with me down to the beach, with my earbuds and a ton of books, to choose from.
About to grab a few more for the road, but I hope you enoy it and glad you were
able to get up and running with it. Take care and talk to you guys soon. Happy
reading folks.