[vi-kindle] Re: Kindle users' group at ACB convention?

  • From: "JANE SHEEHAN" <jcsheehan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:18:16 -0400

It's 8 pm eastern.

-----Original Message-----
From: vi-kindle-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:vi-kindle-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Meka White, LMP
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 11:36 AM
To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-kindle] Re: Kindle users' group at ACB convention?

I am super excited about the presentation, I just need to not forget when it
starts.  Sometimes I have a mind like a sieve.

I would also like to join the blame Timothy band wagon as he was the one
that helped to convince me to get a kindle.  It isn't his fault that I
didn't use it  much after purchasing it a year ago and now am a kindle
dummy, but I'm trying to rectify that.

Thank you, Timothy, for always being so wonderful and helpful.

I wanted to reference an earlier point about people being angry with amazon.

I can understand the frustration, especially when it feels like there are
updates and there doesn't seem to be improvements on the accessible front
for the Kindle.  I can understand why that would make people irritated.
Hopefully, there will be more blatant forward momentum on that front unless
there are some updates that I am not familiar with as of yet.

I am glad that there is such a wonderful users group of helpful,
enthusiastic Kindle users that I can turn to now, because I want to be
singing its praises too!

Warmly,
Meka