[vi-kindle] Re: Kindle users' group at ACB convention?

  • From: Timothy Emmons <temmons9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 10:11:00 -0500

Amen Nan!!! Amen, and what else can I say to that, sorry. i couldn't resist.
I've been slammed on twitter by a lot of folks mainly Nfb, for promoting the
Kindle and how can I as a librarian promote something that isn't completely
accessible for blind people and recommend books that are on there that no one
can get too. It's a sore subject, but I still stand behind it. Glad to know I'm
not the only one. Take care and talk to you soon.