[vi-kindle] Re: Kindle users' group at ACB convention?

  • From: "JANE SHEEHAN" <jcsheehan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 19:12:35 -0400

Hi Nan,
I wasn't aware that there was this feeling inparts of the blindness
community about the Kindle.  But I'm not surprised about the Federation,
they don't like much of anything unless they had a hand in it's development
or got money for participating in it, but that's just my opinion.  I'll be
attending some meetings of Library Users of America at the ACB convention,
and I'll see what people's opinion of the Kindle is.  I think it seems to be
growing on people a bit more now.  Hope so.