(VICT) Re: levity

  • From: "Angie and Glaze" <leadinglabbie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:48:48 -0400

Glaze will make eyes at people if we are lost. She managed to get this nice
British gentleman to come to my aid the other day. I wonder if she's trying to
fix me up. (grin)

When I first started law school, we got hopelessly lost inside the building at
one point. Glaze decided to take us into one of the offices lining the hall.
But it seemed like people were doing really important things in those offices,
and I didn't want to disturb
them. I also thought we should try to work it out. But Glaze was determined.
She'd take me to one door, and then when I'd let her know I didn't want to go
in, she'd take me to the door across the hall. Finally, she understood that I
didn't want to go into one
of the offices. So instead, she took me to a girl who was sitting on a bench in
the hall, who told me where I needed to go.

Angie and Glaze