(VICT) Re: Treat-carrying solutions, was: get to know you

  • From: "Gisele Mesnage" <gisele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 23:09:28 +1000

Hi Paula,
Do you know the brand of that little red pouch?  I use a bum bag that I wear
around my waist, but I was also looking for something that might clip to the
harness ,and that little pouch seems ideal.  My father had put a little clip on
the harness where I could clip on a poo bag when I could not find a bin, but it
broke off, and I've also been wondering if there are any other gadgets around
for that purpose.

Cheers,
Gisele

gisele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx