(VICT) Re: Resuming work after a break

  • From: "Karyn and Thane" <bcpaws4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:04:53 -0700

I saw this very thing in Met after I had been homebound for three months
when my back up chair quit working safely and the vender still had not
submitted paperwork they had for nearly 9 months to Medicare. Anyway I
digress
Met was so bubbly when we first got out and going- like he could not believe
he had actually gotten through to me what he wanted to do. It was quite
exhilarating for me as well. I really had dreaded dealing with the possible
sound reactivity and such that could be present after so long secluded from
the sounds of the world, but none of that happened. Though Met was not
completely clicker trained, he was positive trained.
I am so thrilled for this topic hitting at a time when I have had wonders
about what Thane may be like after a winter where we won't be able to get
out as much as we have been lately.

Karyn and Thane