(VICT) Re: Dolores and Cali's blog

  • From: "Mona" <mramouni@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 17:15:13 -0400

Rox,
Cali is a three-year-old American miniature horse. She's thirty inches tall,
so she's a bit bigger than I had been looking for, but in all other
respects, she's perfect. And, as an added bonus, she's a little beauty. She
used to be a show horse, so although I've never seen her, I know she's
gorgeous. Besides that, she's really smart and wants to please. I'm praying
for the best.
Take care.
Mona