(VICT) Re: A sad consequence of a major computer crash...

  • From: "Sarah Calhoun" <sc-tico@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 15:38:13 -0500

Hello Ollie,
I'm sorry to hear you lost so much data! Yes, I sympathize with you. My
lovely computer(s)have crashed several times. With those painful episodes, I
learned to save my information on floppy disks or now on a Jump Drive.  I
hope you can recover your valuable records and restore your library.
Sincerely,
Sarah & Tico