(VICT) A sad consequence of a major computer crash...

  • From: Megatartix <megatartix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 16:27:18 +0200

Hello list,
First of all I would like to congratulate Karyn and Thane, and Ridge
and Clide for their achievements.
Keep on, the four of you!

I'm very sad, because I just discovered that, when I lost about 250
gigs of data, I also lost my library of dog training books...
I'm very sad for this, because I know I won't be able to recover most of them.
Some I can rescan, but others had been scanned for me by friends...
Well, these are the pains of technology...
I just thought I would share, because I know many people on this list
can understand and empathize...
Cheers,
Ollie