(VICT) O_T switching dog food

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 21:04:49 -0400

hey you all, since I haven't done this in like five years, but am getting
emensley frustrated with the food Gwenna is on how do I go about switching
from a Low quality kibble to a human grade, and should I assume that she
will eat the same ammount for now and adjust it if I see her gaining weight.

I am not liking the kibble she is on right now, and it apparently isn't
liking her either, am tired of attempting to pick up.

And how long should Imake the transition, so as not to shock the heck out of
her young system?

Thanks guys, I am switching from Hills Science Diet to maric Chicken Pot
pie.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx