[vi-android] Re: re has any one setu two factor authentication on aqua mail

  • From: Laz <laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 17:22:58 -0400

Agree with the position about that other unmoderated list. I haven't
seen flaming, personal attacks, or even anyone's life being threatened
here unlike recently on that other list. This is a good safe list to
send new folks to Android for help, even if they came from iOS. Also,
no cliques here treating others as outsiders or anyone claiming to be
an expert and treating others like peons.

Just a very good list which offers very good help to all members
without any of the extraneous drama.

My thanks to the owner/mod! Without this list, I wouldn't have a place
to send newbys!

Laz

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/