[vi-android] re has any one setu two factor authentication on aqua mail

  • From: "gary melconian" <gmelconian619@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 18:11:44 -0700

Hello I have a question  and maybe I am approaching this the wrong way. I
wanted to try out 2 factor authentication  with aqua mail, as I got it
working on my computer with gmail. With gmail the 2 factor authentication
works well for security purposes as going forward everything with Google
will be encrypted so I need to get  an understanding of all this. I tried
with aqua mail and it is not working any clues why 2 factor authentication
wont workwith aqua mail.