[vi-android] Re: changing pages

  • From: Quentin Christensen <quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 17:13:02 +1000

Hi Glenn,

To change pages in most launchers is a one finger swipe left or right, or with talkback running, a two finger swipe in your chosen direction - some launchers 'wrap' - ie when it gets to the last page it jumps back to the first page, and some don't so you need to swipe back the other way.

To get to settings, there may be a desktop icon, but the other way is to bring down the notification shade - three finger swipe down from the top of the screen, or swipe right and then down in one motion (eg straight right, then straight down without lifting) and it's one of the first items in the top right of the screen.

Regards

Quentin.

On 4/10/2014 2:19 AM, Glenn wrote:
Hi,
With Android 4.3, how does one switch pages, I am trying to find settings.
I can plug in my desktop computer, but I want to learn the gestures.
Thanks.
Glenn

---
is active.