[vi-android] TowelRoot and ROMs

  • From: Glenn <glennervin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 11:28:45 -0500

Hi,
I have heard about a software for rooting that is easy and Blind friendly,
called TowelRoot.
https://www.towelroot.com/
or the direct file link:

https://towelroot.com/tr.apk

I haven't tried it yet.

It recommends that you install SudoSu next, to protect your device.

Now I am thinking of custom ROMs.

I have heard that Omni Rom and Carbon are Blind-friendly.

I've never done any of this, so before I take the plunge, I'm hoping anyone
here who has done this can offer some advice.

Oh yeh, one more thing:

The file is an .APK file.

Is there a place on my phone to put the file?

Thanks.

Glenn