[vi-android] Re: TowelRoot and ROMs

  • From: Tony Hernandez <tonyhspeaks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 13:40:50 -0400

Find yourself a file management app on the play store. you will be able to use that to navigate to whatever folder you put your file in. I suggest the downloads folder. I recommend an app called File Manager to get to the file on your phone. It might take a few moments to figure out where you are on the phone once you open that app, but the navigation shouldn't be difficult, just the usual swiping and double tapping.

On 10/4/2014 1:33 PM, Glenn wrote:
Tony,
How do I find it when in the phone?
I'm still new to Android, so I've only installed and ran apps so far.
Thanks.
Glenn