[vi-android] Re: Overclocking, was RE: Re: Nearby Explorer review

  • From: "gary melconian" <gmelconian619@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 14:32:58 -0700

Your exact about what it is. But in android your not doing it that way but your
doing in the settings of the rom. its in the performance section of most custom
roms from cyanogen mod,  AOKP, OMNi, Paranoid Android, and Carbon rom. These
are the five popular roms for most devices out there in the custom rom
community. The three that I have had experience with mostly as I know that
cyanogen mod is not accessible for the two finger jesture to get talkback up
and running. The other thre that I  have had experience with is Paranoid
Android for a short time. Omni rom and carbon roms I have run about a year or
so. These two roms are accessible with the two finger jesture to bring up
accessibility short cut to bring up talkback and then go through the set up
screen for setting up android with a custom rom.