[vi-android] Re: Nearby Explorer review

  • From: "Trevor Dawson" <tjdawson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 19:40:10 +0800

Hi Quentin,

I certainly would have this one if it were available in Australia. Many of
the  things that this program does, was around many years ago, in the GPS
program StreetTalk which ran on the Pac Mate.  With a little luck, other
parts of the world will have this Ap soon, other than just America and
Canada.

Regards

Trevor.