[va-richmond-general] Yellowthroats post and another first spring bird

  • From: deannamail@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 10:59:54 -0400

Wendy, thank you for a great explanation...will be listening for the early
Yankee influx next spring.

Heard my first yellow-billed cuckoo this morning in eastern Hanover (between
360 and 301, west of Rural Point).  One or two usually stay all summer here.

And the whippoorwill was back very early (1 AM) this morning.