[va-richmond-general] Re: Signs of Spring

  • From: John Caroline Coe <johncaroline@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:06:21 -0500

Spring - early spring - in our yard is grackles and starlings and
red-winged blackbirds in the yard and at the feeders.  They came last
week and are beautiful and welcome at first.  But they come in great
numbers and eat all that's out there and over-extend their welcome fast!
Pine Warblers at the feeder are also late winter/early spring visitors.

Caroline & John
Chesterfield County