[va-richmond-general] Re: Signs of Spring

  • From: "Kacmarcik" <kacmarcik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:46:59 -0500

Carolina wrens are stuffing nest material into our old Gruman canoe, Pussy
willows are fuzzy-daffodils are blooming all over our neighborhood and there
is alot of pretty bird song when I leave for work at 6:20 am. A sure sign of
spring,,,,stacks on mulch for sale at Ukrop's! Also I saw 3 Great Blue
herons standing in nests at Henricus last week.

Julie K.
Chester