[va-richmond-general] Signs of Spring

  • From: "Michael Shapiro" <sc.tanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:43:00 -0500

No Tree Swallows here, either, but I have heard Tufted Titmice singing a few
times since about February 6. Also, we've had up to 5 Killdeer flying around
together at school, all calling to each other the whole time. We had some
Killdeer around in the fall, but they've been gone all Winter. I've seen/heard
at least one every day this week and at the end of last week.
Michael Shapiro