[va-bird] Re: Anyone using / recommend the "birdpod"

  • From: Jim Poor <jtpoor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: VA Birds <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 20:41:52 -0400

Right now I have one Bird CD: Peterson Field Guide Easter/Central; An IPOD, and some Audio Editing Software.

It's really not that hard to make separate tracks for each bird. dividing calls from songs from aggression calls etc etc, could get time consuming though.
I'm not sure if the Birdpod comes (or the software ) divided up that much or not. If not, it seems more reasonable for me to just make my own.

Still thinking though...
Jim Poor
Fairfax, VA