[v-webmail] V-webmail development

  • From: "rheyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rheyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:34:14 -0400

Back from the dead=2E Well, close - HMS Raleigh=2E Having completed Navy b=
asic
training I now have a little more time on my hands, which means developmen=
of V-webmail will resume, albeit very slowly, (and still no time for
support I'm afraid)=2E No plans as yet on what to do, but message caching =
of
some variety is probably going to be quite prominent to enable a kind of
"offline" mode=2E Any suggestions are welcome=2E Please post to the list
though, and not direct to me, so others can comment too=2E

--=20
Richard Heyes
Air Engineer Artificer ;)