[v-webmail] V-webmail does not access ~/mbox

  • From: "Malaney J. Hill" <mhill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:14:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I'm new to the list and just started using v-webmail.  I love it!!
I run Postfix 2.0 and Imapd-2002d and it seems that v-webmail only reads
mail from /var/spool/mail/<user> and ignores ~/mbox.  So once a user reads
an email for the first time, that email gets saved to the ~/mbox file and
can never be read (through v-webmail anyway) again.

Is this a function of v-webmail or is it my IMAP client?  I don't think
its my IMAP client because PINE seems to work fine reading from both
/var/spool/mail and ~/mbox.

Thanks in advance,

Malaney

--