[v-webmail] Re: Cannot log-in using IMAP

  • From: "Joshua Broussard" <jbroussard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 20:17:20 -0800

Are you connecting to mail.besides.be, or to ssl0.ovh.net? They both =
appear
to be CNAMES for the same server. They use the same name servers, and
resolve to the same IP. I would suggest trying the other of the two =
servers
(probably ssl0.ovh.net if I am not mistaken), and see what happens... =
The
SSL certs they use were issued about 10 months ago to ssl0.ovh.net, so =
that
domain resolves on web browser without error, and should not conflict =
with
v-webmail...

I assume that your servers could have made a change recently with the
unintentional effect of causing you trouble with webmail, but since I am =
not
on your domain... I cannot test this for you.

I suggest you try the other server and let us know what you get.

Hope this helps,
Josh