[v-webmail] Cannot log-in using IMAP

  • From: "Arnaud Wallon" <arnaud@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:21:33 +0200

Dear all,

I use v-webmail on a LAMP server. And up to now, it has worked perfectly. But
a few days ago, I suppose my provider has changed something on the server, but
I always get this error message while trying to log-in:

Username/password not recognised!
Certificate failure for mail.besides.be: Server name does not match
certificate: /C=FR/ST=Nord/L=Roubaix/O=Ovh/OU=SARL/CN=ssl0.ovh.net

I don't use IMAP over SSL. And trying to delete the temporary log-in data
(generated by v-webmail in '/temp') doesn't work. Besides, I've never changed
anything in the settings files (local.settings.php, etc.).

Can anyone help?

Thank you in advance!

Arnaud